APPLY TODAY to join our team of caring professionals!
Southeast Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare System, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, natural origin or disability that can be reasonably accommodated.
SABHS employees enjoy these benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Benefits Plan
- Flexible Tax Deferred Spending Account
- Cancer Policy Available
- Accident Policy Available
- Vision Policy Available
As a long-standing Behavioral Healthcare Provider in the Arkansas, Cleveland, Grant, Jefferson and Lincoln Counties we are able to provide our employees with competitive benefits, salaries, and professional training and development.
Mental Health Professional - LCSW
- LICENSED CERTIFIED SOCIAL WORKER
2500 Rike Drive
Pine Bluff, AR 71603
(870) 534-1834 Ext. 2167
We are here to help! (870) 534-1834
All centers open Monday through Friday
8:00a.m. — 5:00p.m.
For after hours emergencies, call first
(870) 534-1834 or 800-272-2008
Same Day Access Clinic
Choose a location for more information:
The same day access offers persons in need of services entry into treatment at the point when it is most needed without the delay of waiting several weeks for a future scheduled appointment.
Licenses, Certifications, & Affiliations
- Accredited Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Certified Community Mental Health Center
- Certified Arkansas Division of Behavioral Health Services Medicaid Provider
- Licensed Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program
- United Way Partner Agency
- Mental Health Council
- National Health Service Corps
Bessie Lancelin, Janie Tooke, Susan Reid and Cindy Slaughter attended a workshop featuring nationally known speaker Glenn Shepard....Read Full Article